Unfortunately we are now closed until further noticeFind out more
Why Our Pub is Great
Super stylish yet cosy interiors, a great patio, a nice children’s play area, and a whacking great big food menu make The New Inn one of the best places to eat in Wolverhampton. Our pub proves that you can please all of the people all of the time. We do it every day. We’ve got food for those with traditional and adventurous tastes. Deal nights for those who love a good bargain. And fabulous booths with flatscreens; perfect for telly addicts. Now you don’t have to choose between eating out and a night in front of the telly. Come to us and combine the two!
The New Inn is the kind of friendly local pub you come into for a swift pint and end up staying until closing time. Hit the bar and you’ll find drinks from around the world. We’ve got bourbon from the USA. Wines from Italy and Australia. Cocktails from Cuba. And craft beers from some of the best brewers.
Go on a foodie trip around the world. Open the menu and discover a whole universe of flavours. And that’s just for starters!
Our Pub Facilities
Kids Play Area
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About Our Food
We want to ensure you have the best experience possible when you visit, and our menus continue to offer your favourite pub dishes at an unsurpassed quality.
We always think of those guests who have special dietary requirements when developing our menus so there is always a choice of vegetarian, vegan and NGCI dishes. In addition, we have full allergen information available on pub web pages, via our online app and printed copies in our pubs.
We’re continually innovating to bring you both new tastes and new dishes, whilst ensuring your pub favourites are always available and the best they can be.
I am sure you will agree, there really is something for everyone.
We look forward to welcoming you with a friendly smile, this is your local.View our Menus